7feeds News Ticker is a flash-based tool that allows you to add vertical
scrolling news, events, announces, press releases, and other content from
any RSS feed to sidebar of your blog. 7feeds ticker is a highly configurable
tool: supports themes, customizeble colors, titles, dimentions and advanced
scrolling settings. Loads immediately and works smoothly. Enjoy!
- Upload the ‘wp-7feeds’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- See ‘Options->7feeds ticker’ to adjust default options
- Go to ‘Apperance->Widgets’, add widget to ‘Sidebar’ or you can add shortcode [wp-7feeds], more info you can find in 7feeds ticker page
- You can change an options individually for each ticker widget on sidebar
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“7feeds ticker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “7feeds ticker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bugs of 1.10.5 – scroll and viewing news in few tickers
- Add news order by pubdate to News order (optional)
- Add filters to short code
- Fixed bug with eregi_replace
- Add reader(curl) for xml from ssl(https) servers
- Fixed strip tag functionality for
- Fixed conflict with js-scripts.
- Fix conflict with MCE Editor – add link button work.
- When you deactivate the plugin your settings remains.
- Fixed RSS parser. Trouble with UTF encoded symbols
- Fixed RSS parser
- Fixed bug with tubs
- Widget design: added selecting font type for widget
- Added news filter: ability to display items with/without specified keywords
- New design of admin interface – rearranged fields and added tabs
- Fixed some bugs in the parser
- Fix problems with parse links in Atom format
- Added Date template for news items. Now you can customize the date format at your wish
- Fix show widget promote
- Fix show default URL for empty widget field
- Added widget title for sidebar
- Added shortcode [wp-7feeds]
- Fixed RSS parser
- Tested in version 2.9.2
- Added new settings: rounded corners, title length limit
- Tested in version 2.9
- New features:
- Mixing feeds (now you can add several feeds into one widget and mix the news items by your choice)
Added server configuration validator (PHP extensions check)
- Fixed problem with html special chars in feeds
- Add transparent for flash ticket.
- Fixed problem with HTML tags.
- Fixed problem with widget checkbox.
- Fixed url problem.
- Initial release version.