Easily display an information box for the post author after or before post content.
Aside of the automatic display before post content and after post content you can also use a shortcode to display an author box. The shortcode is [about_author_box]
You can change the default settings for the shortcode in the “Shortcode” sections of the settings page. You can also pass parameters as part of the shortcode which overwrite those settings.
Accepted parameters are:
- avatar ( 1 or 0, 1 to show 0 to hide )
- avatar_size ( numeric value, default 120 )
- avatar_style ( square/rounded/circle )
- avatar_position ( left/right )
- name ( 1 or 0, 1 to show 0 to hide ))
- date ( 1 or 0, 1 to show 0 to hide )
- bio ( 1 or 0, 1 to show 0 to hide )
- social ( 1 or 0, 1 to show 0 to hide )
- style_border ( none/horizontal/full )
[about_author_box avatar_size=”90″ bio=”no” style_border=”horizontal”]
- WordPress Plugins Directory: Navigate to Plugins → Add New in the WordPress admin and search “About Author Box”. Click Install and then Activate.
- Zip Upload: Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin in the WordPress admin. Browse to the .zip file containing the plugin on your computer and upload, then activate.
- Manual FTP Upload: Upload the plugin folder to
/wp-content/plugins/. Navigate to Plugins in the WordPress admin and activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“About Author Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Escape/sanitize dynamic values
- Escape/sanitize dynamic values for HTML attributes
- Initial Release