Dashboard widget that shows admin users and when they were last logged in.
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
This plugin is also available in Codeberg
- Install the plugin through the admin page “Plugins”.
- Alternatively, unpack and upload the contents of the zipfile to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the Dashboard. That’s it.
སྤྱི་ཟླ་དྲུག་པ། 2, 2021
Thanks to the easily editable language file, I was able to translate this plugin to my wishes. 🙂 Edit: which is now possible! THANKS!
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Users Logged In” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Admin Users Logged In” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Admin Users Logged In” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add filter ‘auli_get_role__in’ for showing users with these roles.
- Remove check for shown users based on capability.
- Add filter ‘auli_show_for_role__in’ for allowing users to see this widget.
- No need to check if function ‘current_user_can()’ exists.
- Support translations.
- Small updates from wpcs.
- Fix the location of closing (outside the loop).
- Only show the widget on capability ‘edit_posts’.
- First release.