Advanced Google Maps shortcode. Support for:
– map styling,
– multiple markers,
– markers clustering,
– custom icon,
– and more.
For custom map style:
1. Go to Google Styled Map Wizard -> http://googlemaps.github.io/js-samples/styledmaps/wizard/index.html
2. Prepare your map style
3. Copy JSON code (from Google Maps API v3 Styled Maps JSON) -> right panel at the bottom “Show JSON”
4. Paste to “Styles” text area in shortcode generator (AGMS button in visual editor)
If you need multiple markers just put one at a line in “Markers” text area in shortcode generator (AGMS button in visual editor) using following format:
If you found our plugin useful please consider to rate it. Thanks.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use it from page/post editing screen – AGMS button in visual editor
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Google Maps Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Google Maps Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Maps Styles bugfix