This plugin requires AffiliateWP in order to function.
This plugin allows you to show a leaderboard of your top affiliates. Show any number of affiliates and include their referrals, earnings and visits. You can also order them by referrals, earnings, or visits. Showing an affiliate leaderboard on your website is a great way to encourage affiliates to make you more sales.
- An [affiliate_leaderboard] shortcode for showing an affiliate leaderboard on any WordPress page
- An Affiliate Leaderboard widget for showing an affiliate leaderboard in your theme’s sidebar
- A PHP function for developers for showing an affiliate leaderboard anywhere on your site.
The defaut shortcode with no additional parameters will show 10 affiliates, ordered by referrals.
number parameter can be used to control how many affiliates are shown in the leaderboard:
referrals parameter can be used to show an affiliate’s referrals:
earnings parameter can be used to show an affiliate’s earnings:
visits parameter can be used to show an affiliate’s visits:
You can also list all 3 (referrals, earnings, visits) like this:
[affiliate_leaderboard referrals="yes" earnings="yes" visits="yes"]
orderby parameter can be used to order the leaderboard by either
[affiliate_leaderboard orderby="referrals"] [affiliate_leaderboard orderby="earnings"] [affiliate_leaderboard orderby="visits"]
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
Contributors & Developers
“AffiliateWP – Leaderboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Improved: Tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Fix: Set up missing text strings for translation
- Fix: changed default orderby from “earnings” to “referrals” when no shortcode parameters are used.
- Initial release