The dashboard widget provides a quick look at some key metrics for your site.
- Page Views
- Unique Visitors
The data can be viewed from several timeframes.
- Last week
- Last Month
- Last 24 Hours
You can also get a quick look at some other metics available.
- SSL vs Non-SSL
- Breakdown of content types (html, jpg, png, js, etc..)
- Breakdown of requests by country
- Upload the entire
analytics-for-cloudflarefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your CloudFlare API credentials in the
Analytics For Cloudflarescreen
- Once connected, select the domain to display the statics for on the same settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Analytics for Cloudflare” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Match WordPress-Extra coding standards.
- Fix text domain in i18n (make static instead of variable).
- Fix domains not appearing properly if you have more than 20
- Added: Developer hooks to filter api values
- Fixed: Internationalization not enabled.
- Added: Link to settings from the plugin page.
- The initial release of the plugin.