AudioTube is a WordPress plugin that lets you embed YouTube videos simply as audio players. It’s great for adding songs or spoken word to your posts and pages.
See more info at http://davidangel.net/audiotube/
How to Use:
- Upload/install the plugin
- On your post or page click on the AudioTube button in the visual editor (it’s black with a white musical note)
- Paste in the YouTube video on prompt
- Optionally type a caption
- Publish or update your post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AudioTube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed a bug that caused potential conflicts with other plugins.
First official release