Allows insertion of content configured through admin panel to be displayed after the post content; supports HTML format and works with shortcodes including Contact Form 7 and is multisite compatible.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-display-after-post-content folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
Use the admin page to configure the content which should be displayed after post content.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Display After Post Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Posts Archive plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- First version