Let your community members show their love by adding a like button to BBPress topics. Instalation takes a few minutes, just throw the shortcode there!
Use the shortcode [bbpressliketopics postID = postID] to show how many likes the post’s got, overwrite the second “postID” by the post id
Use the shortcode [bbpressliketopics_withlike postID = postID] to show how many likes the post’s got and allow users to like it, overwrite the second “postID” by the post id to be liked
Use the shortcode [bbpresslikesonauthor author = authorID] to show how many likes the post’s got and allow users to like it, overwrite the “authorID” by the user id to be shown
Use the shortcode [bbpressmostliked qty = qty] to show the most liked topics in a list, overwrite the second “qty” for a number to specify the quantity.
Use the shortcode [bbpressrecentlylikedbyuser userId = userId] to show the most liked topics in a list, overwrite the second “userId” by the user id to be shown.
- How do I install it?
Check the shortcodes at the installation tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“bbPress Like Topics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Small fixes and improves on the shortcodes
- Organizational changes
- Name Changing
- Shortcode for getting likes on author added
- Ajax support and check if user has already liked
- Incessantly tested, unlike functionality added, support to more than one per page.
- More than one of the same bug fix
- List most liked topics
- JQuery compatibility issues fixed
- Now it’s possible to show the posts the user recently liked