Add a store locator to your WordPress powered site using Blipstar.
Embed your Blipstar-generated store locator using shortcode [blipstar id=”###”] where id is your unique Blipstar account id.
Go to the plugin info page
Based on the iframe plugin (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/iframe/)
- install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- click on the instructions link (shown at the top of the WordPress admin Dashboard)
- How do I create and set up my store locator?
Visit the Blipstar site
- What do I need to type into my page for the store locator to appear?
Once you’ve created your store locator and are logged in to Blipstar, click here and it will tell you what the shortcode is.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blipstar Store Locator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blipstar Store Locator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – 2012-11-26
- Initial release
1.1 – 2012-12-01
- Updated to allow a map of all locations to be shown
1.2 – 2013-04-09
- Allows use of curl if allow_url_fopen is set to false
1.3 – 2013-04-11
- Allows use over secure (https) connections