- Send replies to messages received trough a default “Contact Form 7” contact form
- Store replies on your mail server’s ‘Sent Items’ folder
- Dashboard Widget lists incoming messages
- Email replies are text-only
- Familiarity with configuration and usage of both Contact Form 7 and Flamingo
- Contact Form 7 installed and activated
- Flamingo installed and activated
- PHP IMAP extension installed and enabled on your web server
- PHP 5.6+
PHP version 5.6 or above.
- Not yet compatible with PHP version 8 and above
- Upload the
bonairefolder to your
- Activate the “Bonaire” plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Where do I interact with this plugin and how does it work?
Please visit the plugin help tab for further information.
Most likely, this is because you didn’t install and activate the plugins Bonaire was made for, namely ‘Contact Form 7’ and ‘Flamingo’.
After installing and activating these two plugins, Bonaire will show up on in the settings menu.
I have the two plugins installed and activated but it doesn’t work!
First of all, you have to enter the email account settings for the email account that you use on the contact form. You can do that on the settings page “Settings -> Bonaire”.
If you want to store your replies in your mail server’s “Sent Items” folder, you have to enter your IMAP settings, too.
Are there any known limitations?
- Handling attachments is not supported
- Simple plain text email format for now (no html format yet)
- Supports one contact form for now
Can you help me?
Yes. I have a look at the plugin’s support page once or twice a month and I provide some basic support there.
Are there any known issues?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bonaire” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First commit