BP Lotsa Feeds adds a whole bunch of RSS feeds to your installation of BuddyPress. The following feeds are included with BP Lotsa Feeds (followed by the URL pattern where the feeds can be found):
- Networkwide comments by an individual member (/members/username/activity/comments/feed)
- Networkwide blog posts by an individual member (/members/username/activity/blogposts/feed)
- Activity updates by an individual member (/members/username/activity/updates/feed)
- An individual member’s friendship connections (/members/username/activity/friendships/feed)
- Forum topics started by an individual member (/members/username/activity/forumtopics/feed)
- Forum replies by an individual member (/members/username/activity/forumreplies/feed)
- All forum activity by a member (a combination of the previous two feeds) (/members/username/activity/forums/feed)
- A group’s activity updates (/groups/groupname/updates/feed)
- New forum topics in a given group (/groups/groupname/forumtopics/feed)
- Forum replies in a given group (/groups/groupname/forumreplies/feed)
- All forum activity in a given group (a combination of the previous two feeds) (/groups/groupname/forums/feed)
- A group’s new members (/groups/groupname/membership/feed)
- Individual forum topic posts (/groups/groupname/forum/topic/topicslug/feed)
You can make any of these feeds inaccessible by defining the corresponding DISABLE constant in plugins/bp-custom.php or wp-config.php, e.g.
define( ‘BPLF_DISABLE_GROUP_UPDATES_FEED’, true )
bp-lotsa-feeds.php for the proper constant names.
Hooks and filters are in place so that you can add custom feeds and feed templates.
Follow the plugin’s development at http://github.com/boonebgorges/bp-lotsa-feeds
- Activate the plugin from the plugins screen
- That’s it
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Lotsa Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release