Requires BuddyPress 1.5 or greater.
This plugin segregates BuddyPress social networks in a multi network WordPress install so that each WP network has a different social network. The user base is still shared across the WP install.
Multiple WP networks can be created with either:
Please see the installation instructions for proper installation.
- Upload bp-multi-network.php to
If you already have/had BP active on your sub networks:
- deactivate BuddyPress on your sub network(s).
- Edit your database and remove the bp- settings for the subnetwork from
wp_X_optionswhere X is the blog ID of the main site in your sub network.
If you are using the forum component see the (plugin page)http://wpmututorials.com/news/new-features/multiple-buddypress-social-networks/ for instructions on editing bb-config.php.
- Activate BuddyPress on your sub network.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each sub network.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Multi Network” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- add last_activity meta_key
- Original version.