A Simple and Interactive Call to Action (CTA) Elementor Widget which has content hover animations, background hover transition, 2 buttons with separator text in-between, subtitle with option to choose before or after the title, overlay text, overlay animation and more. Whether you are using this just for Call to Action purposes or just needed the animations, this widget does it all.
- Background Image Hover Transition(Greyscale, Sepia, Blur, Invert, Saturate, Brightness, Contrast and Hue rotate).
- Hover Content Animations(Fade In, Fade In Up, Fade In Down, Fade In Left, Fade In Right, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide Left, Slide Right, Slide Top Left, Slide Top Right, Slide Bottom Left and Slide Bottom Right).
- Hover Content Sequenced Animation.
- Icon, Image Icon, Title, Divider, Subtitle, Content, Two buttons with seperator text in between.
- Overlay, Overlay text, Overlay Animations.
- Link to Element option (Title & Icon or Entire DIV as a link).
- And many more are coming soon.
InternetCSS presents Elementor Call to Action Box Animate.
Elementor’s mission is to help users design websites in the easiest, fastest and most streamlined way.
We support Elementor’s mission through the development of Elementor add-ons that focus on beauty, subtle animations and visitor engagement.
Documentation and Support
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at InternetCSS.
Fan of using Elementor Page Builder?
Click ‘Add New’ under ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Perform a search for the term ‘Call-to-Action Box Animate for Elementor’ and in search results, click ‘Install/Install Now’ under plugin name.
When installation is finished, click ‘Activate Plugin’.
Download and extract the plugin.
Upload the entire call-to-action-box-animate-for-elementor folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Do I need Elementor Pro for this to work?
Elementor Pro is not required. You only need to have the Elementor Page Builder plugin installed and activated in your WordPress installation.
Contributors & Developers
“Call to Action Box Animate for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Added: Link to Element option (Title & Icon or Entire DIV as a link).
– Fixed: Not able to click on buttons or links due to Overlay z-index.
– Added: Hover Content Sequenced Animation.
– Fixed: Subtitle fonts, color not changing in Elementor Builder.
– Fixed: Background Hover Transition not changing in Elementor Builder.
– Added: CTA Box Animate eicon.
– First public release.