User friendly & high performance Category Gallery.
By using the media category structure provided by WP Media Category Management or other media category management plugins using wp_term_taxonomy, prepare new categorized image galleries. Seperate category structures or reloading media are not required like in other image galleries. Categorize the image files in your existing media library by using WP category structure and easily add the gallery to your pages without any additional adjustment.
Moreover, you can add galleries that include many media files to your page with preloader technique without any hesitation. Media files will be loaded as you slide them. Thus, your initial page loading performance will not be decreased.
Note: This plugin is fully compatible with WP Media Category Management or other media category management plugins using wp_term_taxonomy. Therefore before using this plugin, installing WP Media Category Management or other media category management plugins using wp_term_taxonomy is required.
- Install WP Media Category Management or other media category management plugins using wp_term_taxonomy.
- Upload \”category-gallery/\” to the \”/wp-content/plugins/\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Place \”[CATGAL cat_id=category id];\” in your post. (You can automatically generate shortcode by using the shortcode generator, which can be found under category-gallery in settings menu.)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Shortcode generator has been added to the settings on admin panel.
- In-theme-appereance has been enhanced.
- Bugs fixed.