CC – Custom Taxonomy is good for custom taxonomy and custom fields for taxonomy
There are two available taxonomies in WordPress, they are category and tag. We ourselves are able to add more taxonomies by using Custom Taxonomy function. However, sometimes, this function will be complicated and take much time. CC Custom Taxonomy plugin made by Chuyencode team supports developers to be easier to create as many taxonomies as they want.
- Add as many new taxonomies as you want.
- Add new fields including text, text area, color picker, image, icon, switcher, Wysiwyg editor, gallery, background for each taxonomy as you want.
Please click here for CC Custom Taxonomy Document Online
Follow the steps below to see how to install and use CC Custom Taxonomy plugin
- Step 1: Download CC Custom Taxonomy from WordPress.org, then from Dashboard => Plugins => Add New => click on Upload Plugin button to upload CC Custom Taxonomy plugin.
- Step 2: After upload CC Custom Taxonomy plugin successfully, from Dashboard => Plugins => installed Plugins => click on Activate button to activate this plugin.
- Step 3: After activating CC Custom Taxonomy plugin, CC Taxonomy will be added on the Dashboard => click on that to add new taxonomy.
General tab to add new taxonomy. Enter the title of a new taxonomy. Add Singular Name and Slug, and choose Type (category or tag) for the new taxonomy. Then assign the new taxonomy for the available taxonomy..
- Step 4: Add fields for the new taxonomy that you have just created. Click on Add New Field button
Choose an available Taxonomy from the list. And choose a type for the new field (text, textarea, color picker, image, icon, switcher, Wysiwyg editor, gallery, background). You can add as many fields for one taxonomy as you want.
In case, if you want to call the custom fields on the frontend, please use function ccct_get_option_taxonomy($term, $option_name)
$term: term id you want to call out
$option_name: Field Singular Name in Custom Fields
In case, you still need help, feel free to contact us. We are pleased to support you.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- CC Custom Taxonomy
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CC Custom Taxonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CC Custom Taxonomy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Framework.
- Initial release.