The Viber Chat WordPress plugin allows you to easily add a Viber chat widget to your WordPress website. It allows your website visitors to easily contact you or your business through Viber, a popular messaging and voice call app. The plugin is easy to install and set up, and you can customize the chat widget to match the look and feel of your website. Once the plugin is installed, your website visitors will see a Viber chat button on your website, which they can click to start a conversation with you or your business. You can also use the plugin to send messages to your website visitors directly from your Viber account.
- Animated vibar chat bubble with button for click and send you a viber message from users apps.
- The plugin has set of buttons to use anywhere on your website with Elementor widget and shortcodes.
- You can set available time for a chat & buttons.
- You will able to set your timezone so your time will work based on your time otherwise it will work from the user’s computer’s time.
- Based on your availability time it will show you offline when you are not available
- We have lots of animations to show the button UI awesomely.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin.
- Access “Vchat options” menu from your dashboard.
Where do I get Support?
You can contact us trough this channels
WordPress Plugin Directory || Facebook Page || Codecanyon
Can I add more than one agent?
Yes. Multiple agents can be added in premium version.
Is Viber chat GDPR compitible?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Viber chat – Chat and support floating layouts and buttons for viber” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Viber chat – Chat and support floating layouts and buttons for viber” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3.0 – Added auto show/hide popup option
1.1.0 – Added popup options
1.0.0 – Initial release