Checks wether som posts are missing their featured images.
After migrating your website to wordpress, you need to make sure all content has a featured image in order to ensure your visitors won’t find empty spaces or non-aesthetic pages.
- Search via plugins > add new.
- Find the plugin listed and click activate.
- Use the settings menu Check Featured Images
- Go to Settings>Check Featured Images
- Select type of post and status
- Clic the button to list all posts
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Check Missing Featured Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – First stable release.