A simple ‘post title color’ plugin that lets you select the color of your post title manually.
- Add a color picker just under your post title in editor mode
- Option to reset all colors to default with one click
Option 1 – Automatic install
Use the plugin installer built into WordPress to search for the plugin. WordPress will then download and install it for you.
Option 2 – Manual install
- Make sure the files are within a folder.
- Copy the whole folder inside the wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- In the backend, activate the plugin. You can now select related posts when you create or edit blog posts, pages etc.
- Where can I find the color picker
It’s just under the post title in post editor
Contributors & Developers
“Colorful Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix version issue
- Updated readme text
- Fixed various text inaccuracies
- Initial release. No known issues.