Cool Flickr Slideshow is quick and easy way to embed Flickr slideshows of your Flickr photosets in your posts and pages.In this Plugin, you can use SET, Group, API,User ID for getting photosets from flickr and Plugin will generate Shortcode for you and you just need to use that shortcode to display Flickr Slideshows.
Arbitrary section 1
STEPS of Automatic Installation:
- Download the plugin as a .zip file
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins >> Add new
- Under the Install Plugins header, click Upload
- Click the Choose File button, browse your computer to find the .zip file downloaded at step 1,click Install now
- Click the Activate plugin link
Manual Installation STEPS:
- Download the plugin .zip file
- Unzip the file
- Upload the cool-flickr-slideshows directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cool Flickr Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Plugin deactivation flow changed to uninstall