The plugin is simple plugin that is targeted to the websites in Nepali languages to display the statistics of COVID-19 cases in Nepal and the world.
Users can simply install the plugin and use the shortcode to display the data on their website. The frontend is responsive to display the data making it more mobile friendly.
If you like the plugin , please share and rate the plugin. This will keep us motivated to bring useful functions to the wordpress community. You might also like our another plugin “Nepali Post Date” to display date in Nepali.
- Place the shortcode [covid19_nepal] in your template.
- Display covid-19 live data of Nepal and the World.
- Built for Nepali audience.
- Privacy link of api is https://github.com/NovelCOVID/API/blob/master/privacy.md.
- Data can be updated after updated in https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Padam Shankhadev
- Adim Subedi (Designer)
Upload the Covid19-Nepal plugin to your blog,
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Covid-19 Nepal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Covid-19 Nepal” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is first version of the plugin. We will keep pushing further development as quickly as we can. For any feature, please request through support.