You can create a payment request for your client. This plugin will create special link for the client.
Your client will receive email with details of future payment and can pay for you by bill on your website.
You can create a donation page to allow your users to make donations. You just should fill in the information on the Settings page and place the shortcode to the particular page.
Create a payment request – [mxcpfc_payment_confirm_page]
Donation page – [mxcpfc_payment_donation_page]
Testing data: https://stripe.com/docs/payments/3d-secure#regulatory-cards
Stripe dashboard: https://dashboard.stripe.com/test/payments?status%5B%5D=successful
How does it work?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’.
- Upload the ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’ from your Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Create a payment request. Donation form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Create a payment request. Donation form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- You can create a donation page to allow your users to make donations.
- IBAN payment method
- Admin panel for payment settings
- Create Payment. Stripe Card