- Responsive thumbnail grid and popup dialog for images/document-files/mp3sounds/embedded youtube videos.
- Pop-up fullsize image for each thumbnail with description-text.
- Filter by category, place, textsearch or filetype.
- Administrator can add and edit Categories and places.
- Administrator can add and edit thumbnails and their text-descriptions.
- If categories or places filter are not wanted they can by hide in the css-file (display:none), or their names changed in the class CSGalleryLang.
- Configure the plugin by optional shortcode attributes.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add shortcode to content to display gallery.
- Shortcode: [csgallery pagesize=”10″ category=”” place=”” type=”images/documents/videos or mp3sounds” maximagepanelwidth=260 maximagepanelheight=290 language=’en or se’]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CS Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- class CSGallery edit, update file – changed filenamelabel to a link for easier download of the original imagefile.