You will be able to configure the color, size, link and link’s target of each button and even add a defaut button for many posts.
To use it, just take a look on the plugin’s configuration page which contains all the informations and settings for the default button.
Add the button by using
[button color= size= link= target=]text that will be shown as button's value[/button]
Attributes that can be used:
* color: There is 7 different colors: pink, magenta, green, red, orange, blue and yellow
* size: There is 4 different sizes: small, medium, large and super
* link: The link of the button. Example: Your site’s URL http://mysite.com
* target: The link’s targeted window, can be: blank, new, parent, self or top
[button color=blue size=super link=http://twitter.com/tunilame]Follow me![/button]
[button] in you posts when you want to use the defaut settings.
css3-buttonsdirectory to the
CSS3 Buttonsthrough the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open the plugin settings page Settings -> CSS3 Buttons
- Configure the defaut CSS3 button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CSS3 Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors