Easily create additional custom sidebars to your theme. These new sidebars are called via shortcodes so you may add widgets in your content.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new menu item under ‘Settings’ is added, it is titled ‘Custom Sidebars’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Shortcode Sidebars” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin Released.
- IMPORTANT: Upgrading from 1.0 will erase all previous sidebars.
- Fixed bug where slashes were being added to saved info.
- Changed edits so that the change of title will no longer create a new sidebar.
- Fixed bug when some users sidebars where not showing up in their post.