An awesome Responsive Testimonials slider plugin. It can be used to display client’s testimonials / recommendations on all kinds of WordPress site. It is customize
=> Fully comprehensive testimonial plugin
=>Add testimonials to your site Within a seconds
=> Show Slider testimonials via a shortcode
=>This plugin is Customizeable and Userfriendly
=> Testimonials are created using custom post types
=> Gravatar images or custom images can be used
=>This plugin is use metafield to increase the beauty of the Testimonial.
To use this plugin use ===>[testimonial_post]< === this short code with third braket any wordpress page.
- Download and unzip the plugin. Upload the unzipped folder to the wp-contents/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- OR Download the plugin from this “https://wordpress.org/plugins/” link then go to your Dashborad of your WordPress site Then click plugin option from dashboard—>Then click on add new button —>Then click on “Upload Plugin” beside the ‘Add Plugins’—->Then Click on “Brouse Button” and Choose your download plugin zip file from your computer—>After Selection of zip file—> Click on “install button” —>After click on Install button within One Minutes install Will be successfully complete
—>Then again click on plugin option of dashboard—> Then click on active button below your install plugin name (Thus this way you can complete install and activation process of this plugin).
- After installing you can see “Dashboard” a new menu “Custom Testimonial”.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the dashboard ->Plugins-> click on ‘active’ button link of custom testimonial screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin.
- How To use this plugin
An answer Of this Question is after activation the plugin ‘click on’ plugin name(eg : Custom Testimonial)—>then ‘click on’ “add new Testimonial” button—> then popup a page where your write down the name of Testimonial within “Add New Testimonial” field—>then write speech or quoetation or text of the Testimonial within textarea field—>Upload Testimonial image using “Set Testimonial image” Button—>give the “Designation” of testimonial in the Designation “meta-field”—>set your desire color of (Testimonial name, speech or quotation or text and Designation)using Meta-color field—>then publish the page Thus way you make one testimonial post only in this way you make two or more Testimonial Post—->Then Open any page and write down the Short code of the Testimonial that is [testimonial_post]—>Then publish or update your page then Brouse your page—>then you will able to find an awesome “Custom Testimonial at Your page”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.