Insert a countdown clock of your progress to becoming debt free. Set your inital settings first then use the shortcode [shnugi_debt_clock_countdown] in a post or page and the short code will be replaced with a debt clock count down. Created by Shnugi Personal Finance and Faithful Dividends.
For test values try, a current debt value of 10000, use the current date for the Date of Current Debt Amount, and 2 months in the future for the Date of Debt Payoff.
This plugin includes a copy of The Final Countdown the jQuery.Countdown plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/debt-countdowndirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Debt Countdown Clock screen to configure the plugin
- Enter in your current amount of debt with no commas or dollar signs
- Enter the date of when you counted all of your debt.
- Enter the date that you anticipate paying off all of your debt. Make sure this value is after the date you entered in step 5.
- Put this shortcode [shnugi_debt_clock_countdown] in posts or pages for the clock to show up.
- What versions of WordPress is this compatible with?
This plugin was tested with 5.0.3, but will most likely work with earlier versions of WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Debt Countdown Clock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes
- Support for one debt amount with a start date and end date.
- Share option to include links to Shnugi and Faithful Dividends.