This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- How to use the plugin?
Just install the plugin and using the shortcode [‘cb-dp-post’]
- I’ve Installed the plugin theb doesn’t work
Must be you need to installed and properly configure the WP-PostViews plugin. If you’ve configured properly then our addons plugin will be work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Popular Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Just release new version.