See the Live demo | Support | See Screenshots
Create awesome, elegant and perfect galleries easily in wordpress. Ely Gallery is a super fun and easy to use plugin. you can create your galleries from the wordpress editor.
This gallery plugin is perfect for you if you need:
- Wedding album photo gallery
- Portfolio photo gallery
- Product showcase photo gallery
- Anything with Photos!
- Easily create your gallery from the wordpress editor ( Gutenberg ).
- Fully Responsive and Touch Support.
- Columns (Responsive Control!)
- Super Elegant Lightbox.
- Grid Layout.
- Ability to create unlimited number of Galleries, Albums and images.
- Tested on all modern browsers.
- Good Documentation ( Video included ).
- No coding skills required.
- Easy To Use.
- Multi Columns
- Translation ready
- GDPR compliance
- PHP 7 compatible
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New”.
- In the search field type “Ely” and click Search Plugins.
- Install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Click on “Activate”.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the plugin folder using an FTP/SFTP software to your wordpress/wp-content/plugins folder.
- Navigate to “Plugins”.
- Scroll Down until your find “Ely” plugin in the list.
- Click on “Activate”.
Complete guide: The WordPress codex tutorial
Adding Your First Block
- Create or open a new page/post.
- Click on the “plus” button.
- Search for “Ely”
- You should see a button called “Ely Gallery”.
- Click on it.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Ely Gallery
- Do I need to edit my theme?
No, Ely works out of the box with any WordPress themes. You just need to install and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ely – WordPress Gutenberg Modern Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ely – WordPress Gutenberg Modern Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed missing css/js issues
- Change Translation domain to ‘ely’
- Added admin review notice
- Fixed frontend css issues
- Added slick slider and changed all frontend code
- Gutenberg Support ( Ely Block )
- Improved : Code
- Added : Sass support
- Added : Row height option for justified design
- Fixed : some bugs
- Updated : Documentation
- fixed some bugs