The Episode VII Countdown Widget is a simple countdown to Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens.
The widget comes with multiple styles and offers some basic configurations settings such as color scheme for countdown and the option to translate ”Days”, ”Hours” and ”Minutes” to your preferred language.
The widget is flexible and is tested to work fine in columns as small as 160 px. The way it is built also ensures it works just as fine on your mobile device as on desktop.
- FTP: Upload the folder to /wp-content/plugins/`directory.
- WordPress Plugins Menu: Install Episode VII Countdown widget.
- Activate the plugin.
- Add the Widget to the desired sidebar in the WordPress Widgets menu.
- Rate the plugin and verify that it works at wordpress.org.
- Where can I see the different styles?
- All there is to know about this plugin can be found here
- How come you don’t display seconds?
A Because this way the widget fits in smaller areas.
- I have a really small right column, will the countdown still fit?
If you choose either of the styles named ”xsmall” you have a design that fits columns as small as 160 px (which is the size of for example the default 2014 WP theme).
- How big is the biggest size?
The biggest size available is 325 px. Even if you have a bigger column than that it still looks good though.
Contributors & Developers
“Episode VII Countdown Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Episode VII Countdown Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Episode IV – A New Plugin
Added 7 new backgrounds with motives from the trailer
Fixed a small bug. Sorry about that..