WordPress Export Import Menus lets you export and import your WordPress Menus. The WordPress Export Import Menus plugin also support the uber menu plugin. Import must be done on the same domain from where we have export the file.
- Upload the
dsp-menus-export-importfolder to the
- Activate the Export Import Menus plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Export/Import your menus via Appearance -> Export/Import Menus in the WordPress admin
Contributors & Developers
“Export Import Menus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Export Import Menus” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Export Import Menus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Mozilla Firefox JSON import issue
- Other bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.2.1
- Bug fixes – Unable to delete Plugin files on delete
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.3.2
- Fix Custom menu CSS classes import issue
- Fix JSON illegal character issue
- Fix invalid JSON file issue
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2
- Added menu description field in the menu import
- Fix plugin delete undefine constant issue
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Other Bug fixes