Advanced External Products for WooCommerce plugin gives you more control over external (i.e. affiliate) products in WooCommerce.
- Set different currency for external products in WooCommerce. For example, if your shop’s default currency is Euros (EUR), you can set your external (i.e. affiliate) products to display prices in United States Dollars (USD). You can also set custom currency symbol for the external products.
- Make external product link open in a new tab.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback.
- Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Visit plugin site.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced External Products”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced External Products for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.1.0 – 04/08/2020
* Fix – “wc_get_product was called incorrectly” notice fixed.
* Dev – Currency Options – “Currency symbol” options added.
* Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
* Dev – Code refactoring.
* WC tested up to: 4.3.
* Tested up to: 5.4.
2.0.0 – 16/12/2019
- Fix – Hiding meta box for non-external products.
- Dev – Plugin renamed to “Advanced External Products for WooCommerce” (was “External Products Currency for WooCommerce”).
- Dev – “Link Options” section (i.e. “Open link in a new tab”) added.
- Dev – Sanitizing all admin settings on save now.
- Dev – Admin settings restyled; “settings have been reset” notice added.
- Dev – Major code refactoring.
- Plugin URI updated.
- WC tested up to: 3.8.
- Tested up to: 5.3.
1.0.0 – 18/08/2017
- Initial Release.