The Falang for Elementor plugin makes your Elementor page translation simpler. You need to have your site working with the Falang system for translation.
You don’t have to duplicate the page anymore to translate it, just translate only what is necessary. It’s easier to maintain and all parameters are the same for all languages.
Translate static text ,url, textarea, from the main language to other languages.
Lite and Pro Version
The lite version has only a few wdigets (Accordion,Button,Heading,Text Editor )
The Pro version add the other element from
* Elementor Free
* Elementor Pro
* Ultimate Addon’s
* Element Addon Elementor
* Sina Extension
* Angel Theme
Other Widget/Theme can be done on demand.
Quick start video
Falang and Falang for Elementor Lite
(French version with english subtitles)
- Post and Page need to be set to “all languages”
- Falang must be set to hide the default language slug
Note : This plugin works with Elementor. Make sure you have Elementor installed.
Note : This plugin works with Falang. Make sure you have Falang installed and configured with at least 2 languages
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where to find help?
First time users should read the Falang for Elementor – Documentation, which explains the basics (with screenshots – in English).
Contributors & Developers
“Falang for Elementor Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
= 1.5 (2022/07/04)
– remove notice on admin-notices
– change before_render filter priority to 9 (fix for Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro)
* compatible with WordPress 6.0
- new json format to support array of sections
- Pro – support for Sina extension for Elementor ( Banner Slider)
- new lite pro version
- remove icon-list (lite version)
- remove testimonial (lite version)