The Footer widget bundle gives you a collection of widget that you can use in footer or sidebar of your website.
- Company profile widget is used to display a short description section with company title, logo and also linked to social icon like facebook, twitter, google-plus, linkedIn, pinterest and instagram.
- Latest post widget provides flexible latest post in your sidebar or footer. It allows you to display a list of the mostly viewed post includes title, date and post thumbnail.
- Recent post widget provides recent published posts. It allows you to display a list of the last published post with stylish date format with title.
- Contact address widget disolays your contact information. This widget includes email address, phone number, fax number and physical address.
- Opening Hour widget shows your office opening and closing time to your client.
After you active the plugin, you will be able to use this widget anywhere standard widgets are used. You can manage your widget by going to Appearence > Widgets in your wordpress admin.
- Unzip footer-widget-bundle.zip
- Upload the contents of footer-widget-bundle.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Appearance > Widgets in your admin menu. You will find it in widgets list.
- What are the requirements for this plugin?
The WordPress version should be at least 4.0 to use Footer widget bundle.
- Where can I set the CSS of the list?
Please set the CSS in the Customizer at ‘Additional CSS’.
Contributors & Developers
“Footer widget bundle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – August 12, 2019
- Initial release