Frontier Set Featured will set featured image from images in the post if no featured image is set by the user.
- If no Featured Images is set on save, the plugin will:
- Select the first image that is uploaded to the post, and set it as Featured Image
- If still no Featured Image, select the first image from the post content, and set it as Featured Image
- The will work both from admin interface & frontend.
Note: Only images from the media library can be used as featured images (as per WordPress standard).
- Frontier Post – Complete frontend management of posts
- Frontier Query – Display lists and groupings of posts in post/pages and widgets.
- Frontier Buttons – Full control of tinymce toolbars and buttons buttons
- Frontier Set Featured – Set featured image aut. based on post images
- Frontier Restrict Media – Restrict media access to users own media
- Frontier Restrict Backend – Restrict access to the backend (wp-admin)
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from plugin install on your site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Frontier Set Featured” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WP 6.0.2
- Tested with PHP 8
- Tested with WP 5.2.2 & php 7.2.2
- Tested with 4.9
- Tested with 4.7
- Tested with 4.5
- Readme update
- Tested up to: 4.1.1.
- Tested and works with Wordpres version 4.1
- Tested with 4.0.1
- Updated Readme
- Initial release