This plugin lets you use the WordPress Appearance -> Header functionality to upload a custom logo or header for your site using the Genesis Theme Framework.
- Upload the entire
genesis-simple-headersfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the ‘Appearance’ menu, click ‘Headers’
- Upload a logo or header
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Simple Headers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removing the no support message.
- Added support for CopyBlogger theme
- Did NOT add support for other new StudioPress themes that already have header support built in to the theme. Including: Appirition, Decor, Luscious, Metro, Modern, Pretty Pictures, Quattro, Stretch
- Did NOT add support for the Mindstream theme as it doesn’t include a header image.
- Added support for version 2.x of the following themes: Agency, Education, Executive, Going Green, Mocha
- Added support for all 1.x and 2.x Genesis child themes
- Removed Beta from version number – ugh
- Rewrote plugin
- Added support for all standard Genesis child themes
- Added standard / advanced settings to appearance -> headers tab
- Fixed issue with Outreach theme
- Added support for Generate theme
- Replaced depricated function call, but left backwards compatability
- Fixed issue with Agency theme support
- Initial Release