This plugin adds a floating button to your site, seen only by mobile users.
Pressing on this button shows the user his GEO-location and directions to the owner of the site location.
There is a control panel allowing the owner of the site to insert his location, control the style of how things look and more.
A brief Markdown Example
- more options to the admin panel for better flexibility
- translation PO&MO files
Here’s a link to WordPress and one to Markdown’s Syntax Documentation.
Titles are optional, naturally.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
geo-directions folderto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- now you will see a button in your admin panel :”Geo Directions” where you can define the location of the business and other things.
- that is it ! you can access your site from a mobile device and see how it works
- how can i change the button text and style things ?
well, it is done from the admin panel.
Contributors & Developers
“GEO-location and directions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GEO-location and directions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
this is the first version