Easily create or update lead, contact or any other object in Zoho crm/bigin when an entry is created in Gravity Forms. Learn more at crmperks.com
Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Add-on
Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Add-On Sends Gravity Forms entries to Zoho CRM and Bigin.
Gravity Forms Zoho CRM/Bigin Setup
- Go to Gravity Forms -> Settings -> Zoho CRM then add new account.
- Go to Gravity Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> Zoho CRM then create a new feed.
- Map required Zoho CRM fields to Gravity Forms form fields.
- Send your test entry to Zoho CRM.
- Go to Gravity Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> Zoho CRM Logs and verify all previously sent entries.
Connect Zoho CRM account
Connect any gravity forms form to Zoho CRM by safe and secure Oauth 2.0. Also you can connect multiple Zoho CRM accounts to Gravity Forms.
Map Zoho CRM fields
Field mapping is easy. Select required Zoho Object(Contacts, Company, Order, account, case, Opportunity etc) , select a zoho field then select related Gravity Forms field.
Filter gravity forms entries
Filter gravity forms form entries sent to Zoho CRM based on user input. For example , only send contact form entry to Zoho CRM which contanin work email address.
Manually send to Zoho CRM
Automatically Send gravity forms entries to Zoho CRM when user submits a form. You can manually send gravity forms entries to Zoho CRM by clicking “Send to Zoho” button.
Zoho CRM logs
View a detailed log of each gravity forms entry whether sent (or not sent) to Zoho CRM and easily resend any gravity forms entry to Zoho CRM.
Send Data As Zoho CRM object Notes
Sometime you have form fields which can not be mapped to any zoho field. So you can send such gravity forms fields as Zoho CRM Object(contact, account, lead, case, deal etc) notes.
If there is an error while sending data to Zoho CRM, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Create Or Update Contact in Zoho CRM
If a contact,lead,account already exists in Zoho CRM , update it otherwise create a new object in Zoho CRM.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are not available in Pro version only Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Plugin.
- Custom modules of Zoho CRM, Custom fields and particularly Phone Number fields.
- Add Lead or Contact to any Campaign.
- Set Lead Source and Status in Zoho CRM.
- Assign one Object to other. For example assigning a contact to a case
- Assign Object(Contact, Lead etc) Owner to any Object in Zoho CRM.
- When any user submits a form , you can track gclid, utm parameters and Geolocation.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using popular email and phone lookup services when anyone submits a contact form.
- 20+ premium addons
Need Zoho Plugin for Woocommerce ?
We have a Woocommerce connector for Zoho CRM, Books, Invoice, Inventory. Woocommerce Zoho Integration
Why Gravity forms Zoho CRM add-on by CRM Perks
Gravity Forms has official Zoho crm addon which is good but it lacks some features like custom modules. Our Gravity forms Zoho CRM add-on has all features and uses latest version of Zoho API.
Free version of Gravity forms Zoho CRM add-on
Easily integrate Gravity Forms to Zoho CRM with this free Gravity Forms Zoho CRM add-on. You can Create/Update a contact, account, case, Opportunity or Order in Zoho CRM crm when any user submits a form.
Want to send Gravity Forms data to other crms
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
How to integrate Zoho CRM with Gravity Forms
- You can easily integrate Zoho CRM with Gravity Forms.
- Simply install this free Gravity Forms Zoho CRM addon, Connect Zoho CRM account then map Gravity Forms fields to Zoho CRM object(lead, account etc) fields.
- Open any Gravity forms entry and click “Send to Zoho” button.
Gravity forms Zoho CRM integration
create or update any object(contact, account, lead, case, task, any custom object etc) in Zoho CRM when any user submits a form.
Can i use Zoho CRM custom fields and custom modules
Some features like zoho custom modules and custom fields and particularly phone number fields are available only in Pro version.
Can i use or assign object created by one feed in other feed
yes this feature is available in Pro version, You can use ID of an object creatd/updated by one feed in other feed. For example, adding a contact to account.
Gravity Forms Zoho CRM
- First connect your zoho account to Gravity Forms by clicking “Login with Zoho” button.
- Create a zoho feed, select zoho object then map Gravity forms fields to zoho object fields.
- When anyone will submit a form, it will go to your zoho account.
Gravity Forms Zoho Bigin Integration
- Easily connect Gravity Forms to your zoho Bigin account.
- Create feeds for Zoho Bigin Contacts, Task, Deals etc.
- New Gravity Forms entry will be automatically sent to Zoho Bigin.
- You can mannually send any Gravity Forms entry to Zoho Bigin by clicking “send to Zoho” button.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Gravity Forms Zoho CRM and Bigin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Gravity Forms Zoho CRM and Bigin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added “zoho triggers” field.
- added “zoho bigin”.
- fixed “zoho connection settings” issue.
- fixed “debug xss” issue.
- fixed “entry date” issue.
- fixed “real file upload” feature.
- added “disable logs” feature.
- fixed multiselectpicklist field.
- added feature “send to zoho on payment completion”.
- added assignment rule support.
- fixed multi-select field of zoho.
- added zoho.com.au support.
- fixed Null field value for fileupload field.
- fixed zoho boolean field.
- added entry_status field for checking spams entries.
- fixed filters in log detail.
- fixed mapping list field to Zoho text field.
- fixed lead source and status fields.
- fixed invalid_data error if field value is empty.
- added gclid field.
- fixed empty gravity forms fields list.
- fixed empty form fields list on adding new field.
- moved to Zoho API V2.
- Initial release.