With Git Snippets you can share code and text fragments with other users from your website.
To embed a project snippet, first make sure that:
- The snippet is public
- In Project > Settings > Visibility, project features, permissions, the snippets permissions are set to Everyone with access
[gitlab] shortcode by using the ID or URL of the snippet in your posts and pages.
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP 7.1 or greater
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the zip file from your local filesystem.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin button at the bottom of the page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Git Snippets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Git Snippets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.0.0 (September 25, 2021)
- GitLab 14.1 (Tested)
- Code cleanup
1.0.0 (August 28, 2019)
- Initial release.