HappyFox Helpdesk is a leading market solution offering customer support tools for businesses of different sizes and nature.
With the help desk plugin for WordPress, HappyFox allows you to access several important functions without having to leave your WordPress account.
Here is the list of features offered through this plugin:
- Convert your blog comments into tickets from WordPress admin dashboard and add replies to those comments without having to leave WordPress.
- Enable your HappyFox tickets widget in WordPress dashboard allowing staff to view all the pending and completed tickets and related information.
- Activate HappyFox feedback tab on your WordPress pages and blogs allowing your end users to access Knowledge Base or create tickets directly from your website.
- Manage the visibility preferences for your registered WordPress users restricting access to ticket widget
If you do not have a HappyFox account you can sign up for a 30-day free help desk software trial. No credit card required.
You need to have a HappyFox account to start using the HappyFox Helpdesk WordPress plugin. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial and start supporting your customers.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘HappyFox Helpdesk’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
For a manual installation:
- Download the latest version of ‘HappyFox Helpdesk’ plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Extract the zip and Upload the contents in the directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to the plugins management page and activate the plugin
- You now have a new admin menu ‘HappyFox’ in your WordPress admin menu bar. Click on it and Configure your settings as mentioned in the info comments in the screen.
- Would I need a HappyFox account to use this WordPress plugin?
Yes. You would need HappyFox help desk account to start creating tickets from WordPress and manage customer tickets.
- Why do not I see “Convert to HappyFox ticket” button below the comments?
If the person who comments does not have an associated email address you would not see this option.
Your email address used in your WordPress account may not be listed as Staff in HappyFox account.
The comment is already converted into a ticket in HappyFox so you do not see the option
- Does this plugin offer Single Sign-on capabilities with HappyFox remote authentication?
No, this feature is not yet available. But we are constantly upgrading the plugin features and you might soon see this feature.
- Where can I find the embed widget code for Feedback or Support tab enablement in WordPress pages?
You can find that under Manage —> Integrations —> Embed Forms, in your HappyFox staff account.
For questions related to HappyFox help desk software visit our Knowledge Base.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HappyFox Helpdesk” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HappyFox Helpdesk” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.