Users can acquire your site-specific currency by contributing their CPU power to your website. This can be done using the Honey Coinhive Widget.
Users can then spend your site-specific currency on your WooCommerce store.
Exchange physical products, digital assets, and services for users running the Honey Coinhive Miner, which lets you earn Monero from users’ mining contributions.
You’ll need a Coinhive API site key and secret key and Woocommerce installed.
* Offers a range of plugins designed to provide a new way to monetize your WordPress website. Earn Monero (XMR) through various Honey Coinhive plugins, such as Widgets, Captchas, Links, and Lockers, using your users’ CPU.
* Users run the Coinhive miner directly on your website and mine Monero (XMR) for you.
* Users can also receive Honey (a site-specific currency) that can be used, tracked, and spent on your website in order to offer incentives to users who run the miner.
* HoneyPlugins are quick and easy to install, all that’s required is your Coinhive API key and API secret to get started.
- English (default)
Honey plugins can be translated with Loco Translate plugin.
Send your translations to email@example.com and they will be officially included in this plugin.
Upload the Honey Woocommerce Payments plugin to your plugins folder.
Activate it from your WordPress Admin. Also make sure to fetch your API Secret from Coinhive.com and make sure Woocommerce is installed.
In ‘Woocommerce Settings’ in the ‘General’ tab, under ‘Currency options’ select ‘Honey (Ⓗ)’ as your ‘Currency’ choice.
In ‘Woocommerce Settings’ in the ‘Checkout’ tab, at the top click the ‘Honey’ link.
Check ‘Enable this payment gateway’.
Enter your Coinhive Secret Key (Use the same key you used with the Honey Coinhive Miner plugin).
Click Save changes.
You’re now ready to start accepting Honey!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Honey Woocommerce Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Honey Woocommerce Payments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Readme
- Release Date – May, 2018
- Official Launch Honey Woocommerce Payments