An image slider block plugin for Gutenberg blocks
Create a fully responsive image slider gallery as a Gutenberg block.
– Simple Image Slider
– Enable/Disable adaptive slider height
– Enable/Disable arrow navigation
– Enable/Disable dot navigation
– Enable/Disable autoplay
– Enable/Disable pause on hover
– Set autoplay speed
– Fade or scroll effect
– Image linking to media or custom URL
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Image Slider Block Display multiple images in an elegant slider.
- Upload the extracted plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Find the new slider block in the Gutenbergs Common Blocks section
Can I change the arrow or dot icons
There is no setting for this, but you can set your own icons with custom CSS.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Slider Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Bug fixes
- Added feature for adaptive height
- Added feature for pause on hover
- Added feature to use custom URL and open in a new tab
- Updated to Blocks API version 2.0