Infographics Maker with Charts and Graphs – iList
Infographics & elegant Lists are now easy to make with iList using dynamic, HTML5 charts and graphs. Create impressive Listicles quickly. iList is first of its kind WordPress plugin to create free Infographic online from your WordPress backend. Make elegant listicles effortlessly directly from the WordPress backend. Data visualiation is now easy! Build Dynamic, HTML & Responsive infographics (data visualizer) or elegant Text and Image Lists easily with embedded HTML5 charts and graphs. Display the infographic on any WordPress page or post with a short code for elegant data visualization.
iList is compatible with Gutenberg and other visual editors like elementor. It also includes a Shortcode Generator Block for Gutenberg.
Getting Started with the Infographic Maker – iList (PRO)
This is a new way to create, curate and visualize useful contents or listicles and display them with elegant designs. Make elegant text lists, image lists or infographics that your users will love, bookmark, embed and share!
Not convinced? Check our starter guide on how to
make Infographics quickly and easily with iList under 15 minutes.
You can allow people to cast votes for your list and infographic items. You can allow anyone to embed your infographic or list on their websites! As a HUGE added bonus this creates BackLink opportunities for you because each embed code generates a backlink to your own website with custom anchor text as you define.
Charts and Graphs with iList
iList supports creating and adding Bar chart, Line Chart, Polar Area Chart, Radar Chart, Pie Chart and Doughnut Charts. Making a chart or graph is as easy as eating a pie and allows you rich data visualization in the form of infographic. The chart creation and adding processes are fully integrated with iList. Google’s chartjs livrary is used to generate the charts. Chartjs uses the HTML5 canvas element. It supports all modern browsers, and polyfills provide support for IE7/8.
Who is it for?
Free Online Infographic maker iList is a must have plugin for you if you are a:
- SEO Specialist
- Content Curator
- Data Visualizer
- Anyone with a WordPress website
iList (Pro) Demos
Tons of extra features and 80+ templates available with iList pro!
Upgrade to iList Pro Version for All Features!
What Can You Do with the Free Infographic Maker iList?
Data Visualization – Create beautiful, elegant Infographic with Charts and Graphs, Text Lists or Graphics Lists easily by simply adding your own text and images and then selecting a template of your choice. Then show the iList on any page of your website anywhere.
- The Infographic or Lists are all dynamic and HTML – so they are fully SEO friendly.
- They are also Responsive – so readable in any screen size.
- Info graphics are embeddable – so anyone else can share them on their websites
- People can vote for each individual Infographics or List items – so your users can interact with them
- They are customizable for every aspect of colors and fonts
Starter guide to make Infographics with iList.
How does iList help you?
iList lets you make unique and responsive Lists and Infographics free with any text and images or a combination of both (infographics) with HTML5 charts and graphs. This is the first WordPress plugin that lets you build HTML infographics with charts and graphs. Make an infographic list with text and images and select an elegant infographic template to show on any page of the website anywhere. The infographics are HTML and Responsive. The infographic templates are beautiful and you can just take a screenshot and share as an image should you want to.
iList Data Visualization Advantage
Making beautiful looking lists used to take a significant CSS knowledge. With iList you get nice looking List designs without any programming or design knowledge. Forget those old style boring List styles and layouts. This innovative and powerful, yet simple Infographics and List maker WordPress PlugIn allows you to create and curate comprehensive Lists with text and images with ease. Build Useful Lists or Infographics share with your website users; and let them share yours!
Possibilities are endless.
iList, Infographic maker lite version, comes bundled with 20+ modern and great looking Infographic, text or image List templates that are fully Responsive, Masonry and integrates with your current theme easily. We are working on more templates to release soon.
The advanced embed feature allows other website users to embed your infographics on their websites, thereby increasing sharing and engagement on your own site!
iList Pro Features
iList Pro comes with 80+ templates a bunch of advanced features like adding additional details to show in lightbox. Enable share on twitter, copy text and embedding features to make your infographics more interactive. Visual Text Editor for Descriptions and Save as Image features! iList Pro also supports multi page listicle builder with ad space and unique URLs for each slide!
Upgrade to iList Pro for More Features
- Unlimited iLists – Info Lists, Graphics Lists, InfoGraphics & MultiPage Listicles!
- Create Elegant Lists or Infographics Directly from WordPress Backend. No External 3rd party Site
- Make Multi page Listicles with unique URLs and Ad Space to generate money
- Shortcode Generator Infographic Block for Gutenberg
- 80+ Beautiful, Responsive Templates
- Create Dynamic Infographics Easily and also save as Image
- Create Dynamic Image Lists Easily
- Create Dynamic Text Lists Easily
- Create Once Use Anywhere!
- Check Preview from the WordPress backend
- Save Infographics as an Image!
- Responsive, Editable, Animated
- Extensive Options for Control Over Display
- Elegant Box View or Open Width
- Define Infographic Width
- Link Image to a Custom URL
- Visual Editor for Short and Long Description Fields
- Format Your List itemss with Bold, Links, Colors etc.
- Assign Different Background Colors for Each Item
- Integrated Font Awesome Icons
- Show Chart or primary Image with Infographic
- Embed option. Other website owners can now embed the useful Infographics and lists you create on their websites with a backlink to your own website. Great for SEO!
- Create charts and graphs and add to your iLists with few clicks. Pie Chart, Bar chart, Line Chart, Polar Area Chart, Radar Chart, and Doughnut Chart are supported
- Google ChartJS implementation with HTML5, responsive charts and graphs
- iChart editor button that lets you create charts on any page anywhere – even without an iList!
- Configurable iList Highlight Colors for Each List
- Allow Site Users to Up Vote Infographic Items
- Enable Share button to copy individual list item
- Enable Share button to share a list item on Twitter
- Long Description Field
- Show Long Description in LightBox Modal When Available
- Control Infograohic Items Ordering
- Quick and Intuitive Admin Area to Make Infographics Easily
- Pick from 800+ Google Fonts for Title and Description
- Customize iList templates from your active theme‘s folder.
- Custom CSS to Add Your Own Style
- Pre Designed Title Area
- RTL support
- Compare Two Lists
- Show Percentage Bars
- Priority Support and Help
You are encouraged to use the handy Short Code generator from your page Visual Editor bar. But here are the shortcode parameterd if you want to do it manually.
[qcld-ilist mode=”one” list_id=”75″ column=2]
Value for this option can be set as “one” or “all”. Example: mode=”one”
Avaialble values: “1”, “2”, “3”. Example: column=1
Applicable if you want to display a single list [not all]. You can provide specific list id here as a value. You can also get ready shortcode for a single list under “Manage List Items” menu. Example: list_id=”404″
Values: on or off. This options allows upvoting of your list items.
- After activating the plugin, create some lists. Create a new page or post. In the body section write this shortcode
[qcld-ilist mode=”one” list_id=”YOUR LIST ID COPIED FROM Manage iList Items Page”]
- Save the page/post and check the page in front end. You’ll see a nicely designed Infographic or List.
- Under the settings page in admin you can find the help in “Tabbed Category” menu.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Infographic Maker - iList
- iList - Shortcode Maker
- Download the plugin zip file. Extract and upload iList in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- From the wp-admin panel goto plugins and activate “iList”
- Create an iList
- Create a new page and use the shortcode generator to embed the shortcode in your page.
- Publish and you are done.
Go to https://www.quantumcloud.com/products/infographic-maker-ilist/ if you have any questions, need support, want a new feature or need to report a bug
Contributors & Developers
“Infographic Maker – iList” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
fixed ajax nonce issue for upvote
Post ID cast as number
Fixed H1 CSS conflict
Enable preview with page builder
Fixed Visual builder tag issue
Added getting started section
Fixed some PHP errors
Improved and refactored code
Removed unneded files
Improved PHP 8 compatibility
WP 5.6 compatible
Improved deactivation module
Improved performance. Fixed some JS conflicts
Fixed a conflict with the fusion builder
Fixed issue with block
Fixed PHP error creating new iList
Fixed some PHP errors
Improved responsiveness of a template
Improved the deactivation module
Fixed bug with Upvote
Fixed scroll bar design bug
Added Save and Preview feature
Improved overall UX
Removed Category option as unnecessary
Updated the support page
Improved the shortcode generator
Fusion builder conflict issue fixed.
Improved some responsive issues
Fixed a PHP error on IIS server
Stop creating multiple embed pages in some cases
Removed all inline css and added it through wp_inline_enqueue_style function.
Removed all possibled inline js and added it through wp_inline_enqueue_script function.
Improved the shortcode maker
Added support link
Fixed a gutenberg block issue
Help Section updated.
Deactivate feedback form updated.
Better PHP 7.2 compatibility
Added Infographic directory block
Fixed a PHP compatibility issue
Improved Help Area
Replaced OT with custom framework for settings
Removed some OT files and references to them to improve security
ksort warning issue fixed.
Help section submenu added.
iList Admin panel compacted.
Disable Lightbox option added in shortcode generator.
Added Language Change Option
Fixed conflict with other theme’s option tree
Added new template
Fixed an option tree conflict
Promo Page updated.
Support Email problem fixed.
Misc. CSS bug fixes
h1 tag fixed
Upvote bug fix for a template
Added New Template
Modal class and other minor bug fixes
Added a new section
Added more features to Charts and graphs
Massive improvement on selecting a template
Header already sent bug fix
Added charts and graphs with chart.js integration
Added 5 more Infographics Template
Fixed some JS conflicts
*Major overhaul of short tag