Jetpack Stats – Status Board Integrates the Jetpack Stats Module with the Status Board iPad app.
Simply visit wp-admin on your iPad, click on the Jetpack menu, and choose the ‘Status Board’ menu item to add the graph to your Status Board app.
This plugin requires you to have Jetpack installed, activated, and the stats module enabled
The following filters exist
- jssb_output – Alter the graph options prior to outputting
- Install the Jetpack Stats – Status Board plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Click on the ‘Status Board’ menu item under the Jetpack menu.
- Enjoy Status Board Updates for your Jetpack Stats
- Do I have to buy the app for iOS for iPad
Yes, this plugin requires that you buy the Status Board application by Panic. Their app is only available for iPad. You can download it directly from the App Store:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack – Status Board” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Jetpack – Status Board” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- FIX: Fixes a bug where ob_end_clean was being run when no buffers existed, causing the JSON to be blank.
- PROPS: Gregory Marchese (http://gregorytm.com) for helping me identify and test the FIX.
- NEW: You can now copy and paste the URL for stats, or click a button to add to Status Board. Should help in cases where wp_redirect isn’t working properly.
- NEW: Added a Contextual Help menu in order to assist in troubleshooting. Just click on the ‘Help’ tab in the upper right corner of the settings page.
- FIX: Corrected an issue if you update the admin email, it prevents the graph from being updated in Status Board. Due to this, you WILL NEED TO RE-ADD YOUR GRAPH TO STATUS BOARD. (Sorry for the caps, I just needed your attention)
- FIX: Output buffers causing an error when trying to load the Status Board View the first time
- FIX: Corrected issue when 0 visits is passed as ‘null’
- Initial Release