Archive features for all your post types using post status features, also purge your archived post via cron.
Also you can change the settings in the archive manager admin page, to display archived post in front end, to configure your purge automaticly by choosing the expiration dates of your archived posts.
A widget is made available to view the archived posts in the front end using the standard template for archives, taking into account the post type.
- WordPress version 3.0 and later (tested at 4.2)
- PHP 5.3
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload the folder and all folder and files includes this to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now you find a link on all post types for archive the item and a menu to manage archives and purge
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the .po file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows) or plugin for WordPress Localization.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“jPress Archive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “jPress Archive” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version