This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
js-file-selectorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it, you’ll see a
- How to include script functions in the footer
To include script functions in the footer, the theme should have the wp_footer() template tag in the appropriate place.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JS File Selector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed bug with file paths on local servers with Windows os.
- Solved a warning in debug mode.
- Modified the central file to better manage call functions and styles plugin
- Initial version