LatePoint Manager is a new role for LatePoint – Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin. This Plugin Assign a new role. LatePoint Manager can control LatePoint plugin ‘Pending Approval’ page, edit ‘Appointments’, and after verify, ‘Appointments’ can be approved.
Check out some of our most popular plugins:
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “latepoint_manager.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/latepoint_manager” directory.
- Activate “LatePoint Manager” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Go to the “Users”-“LatePoint Manager” menu item and change your WordPress standard roles capabilities according to your needs.
Contributors & Developers
“LatePoint Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Admin Notice Problem.
- Bug fix: Some bug fixed.
- Bug fix: After Deactive Latepoint and Latepiont Manager bug fixed.
- Admin Notice Add
- Initial Release