A Multisite Network plugin to add Network->Settings to limit, or disable, the number of post revisions and set the post autosave interval.
I based the default plugin values for the constants AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL and WP_POST_REVISIONS on the discussion here: http://wpmututorials.com/how-to/managing-autosavepost-revisions/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin to your blog, Network Activate it
- Go to Network Admin->Settings to set “Post Revisions” and “Autosave Interval”.
- Do I need this plugin if I have WP_POST_REVISIONS and AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL defined in my wp-config.php? No.
- Will this plugin delete existing post revisions? No. It defines the constant WP_POST_REVISIONS and WordPress takes care of the rest.
- Should I set the Autosave Interval to 0? No, I recommend 300, the WP default is 60.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Limit Post Revisions Network Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Limit Post Revisions Network Option” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 4.6 tests OK, cleanup php notices