This plugin allows you to sync all WordPress users with one or more groups in Mailrelay allowing your website users to receive newsletters, notifications etc.
Once the extension is installed you will have a new settings option: Settings > Mailrelay
At this page, you will need to fill in the following data:
This information can be found in your Mailrelay’s welcome email. Please note that the host must be entered without initial http://.
Once this data is successfully saved you can run the user sync.
Before starting, make sure you have an active Mailrelay.com account and your account have a valid Api Key.
- Upload mailrelay folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Mailrelay and configure your account details
Contributors & Developers
“Mailrelay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 29 Oct 2016
- Fix a warning depending on error_reporting set in PHP
Release Date – 17 May 2016
- Add option to automatically sync new users
Release Date – 18 Nov 2015
- Add German translation