This plugin makes it easy to integrate an icon font built from the Icomoon site. Icons then easily integrate into your content via a shortcode
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/managerforicomoon/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen – directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Icomoon’s settings to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Manager for Icomoon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Manager for Icomoon” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Manager for Icomoon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix a bug with the update of the plugin which restore default police pack. PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR SELECTION.JSON BEFORE UPLOAD
- Add a shortcode manager in the gutenberg editor
- Add css minification feature
- Manage params automatically from selection.json
- Add postfix settings
- Fix bug with old version of settings
- New application logo
- Design improvement
- Add button to copy shortcode to clipboard
- Disable/Enable restore button when checking the box
- Update of the backoffice design
- Fix a part of the english translation
- Add a link to download the selection.json file
- Add the possibility to restore the default icons set
- Fix preview for icon with numbers in name
- Fix url for plugin repository
- Correct small translation errors
- Fix bug for type mime application/x-zip-compressed
- First version of the plugin